Tuesday, February 19, 2008

An uncomfortable night...

The night has come...as the night arrived...my mood was changed to be blue too...as tonight...i'm sitting on the chair in my study room and doing nothing but thinking lots of stuff in my mind...sitting alone here...thinking my own stuff and expressing to the blog by typing it out...hehee...gila punya orang...=P well...just now i opened a big box where it is used to keep whatever things that my bibi gave me or things that is related to her...in an hour b4 this i was sitting and refreshing memory between me and my dear bibi...from the moment we met at Kasturi...that time we were introduced by Elsie Wong...but she doesn't bother much bout me...don't even say hi or bye when she see me...is this her style or something..?i dont really know at that time...and i don't meet her anymore after the tuition program end...until the day i decided to register in APIIT and i told Elsie about the news...amazingly...elsie told me that her friend (Bin Yee) is also planning to go to that college...at that moment...elsie was talking in both handphone and house phone with me and bin yee...that time was funny...hehee...on 15th of Jan 2007 me and my bibi really meet in APIIT...while we are in APIIT Aud having orientation she sent me a sms "Hi...i'm bin yee...elsie's friend...where r u..?" my heart beat pumped abnormally when i received the sms...and i start looking around... then she show her head a bit to the right so taht i can see her...that reaction is cute...hehee...well...cut the story short...i has been asking for times whether she can be my gf...and she declined and rejected me for times too...after 6 months...i had finally touch her heart and she accepted me on the day she turned to 18 years old...while i'm refreshing my memory now...i'm still hardly believe that she accepted me...just wanna tell my bibi that i will appreciate u a lot...and here...i have to thanks my buddy-Elsie Wong a lot...because of her...the relationship between me and bin yee appeared...elsie did many things on this...from keep asking me and bin yee chat more in college...to accompanying me to buy birthday present for my bibi until she got scolded by her dad due to the reason of reaching home late...a special thanks to elsie for everything everything and everything she did to help us to be together...we are now a happy couple...a real happy couple...thanks again to elsie...and bibi...i love u...appreciate u...sayang u...give the best thing to u...the love power will nvr end...i love the feeling when u control me from eating much food...i love the feeling when u care of me...tam me...i love the feeling that u care for me when i'm sick...i love everything u did for me...and i love u vr much too..i have no idea why am i so emotional in this moment..hehee....there are many many more things for me to worry about...one of it is the degree level 1...i'm worry that bibi will not be in the same course as me anymore...i hate the feeling of staying apart with u...this will lesser the chance of meeting u...i don't like this...i hate this..!!! =( i want to see u...see ur emotion...see ur reaction in every min of life....i want to tell the world that i love u..! i love kiew bin yee the most..!! nobody will love u more than i did..!!even ur daddy mummy...i needed u more than anybody else do..!! i think i'm gonna stop here...lastly...i will again send a special Thanks to Elsie and tell me dear that i love u...! muackz...
guys...enjoy the night...as a peace night will refresh or rather remind u of many great...sweet memory....good nightz....

1 comment:

Like it or not, It is meee! said...

Oh my goddddddddddd!!! thanks yee how!!! I am so touched! =) feel like crying now. hahaah.. anhyway, u muz take gud k of my bin bin, if not.hmmphh..i wil chop off ur head! take k buddy!!! hope to c u n bin yee sooooonnnnnnnnn!!! =D