Sunday, February 24, 2008

Longest saturday with great ending...=D

Today was the longest saturday that i had ever passed...this is because my bibi is coming back today..but for my information she is landing at 9 something atnight and still have to go to seremban...so i guess she will msg me at....10 something maybe...hehee...i waited and waited...until i fall asleep at 4 something in the noon on my comfortable bed...hehee...until i heard some voice from my sweet mummy...hehee...she said.."ah how ah...wake up lor...hock kee was looking for u...he ask me to wake u up..." and i was so blur + sleepy...i ask mummy where...??which phone..??hp..?house phone..??or my privately used-->study room phone...??haha...it is a call from hock kee in my study room...i walked to my study room with my heavy leg...i doesn't pick the phone immediately...i switch the light 1st...then the air cond...then i sit down...then only i pick the phone up...hahaa...he said yong phui/yong qing's family invited us for a dinner at 7 p.m....my reaction was..."what...?!!it is already 6 something...!!OMG..." haha...then i ran up to take a rush bath...and prepare to go for the dinner....it is actually some sort of charity dinner...knwo what yong qing told me when i arrived his house..??he said nobody wanted to go for the dinner...otherwise he doesn't need to invite us..!!aikz....but i knew he doesn't mean it...haha...here are some pics of the dinner....oh yeah...forgot about something...the dinner was in Sekolah jenis kebangsaan cina Han Ming...

As usually...what chinese like to watch during chinese new year...the lion dance...


Guess how many oranges is there..!hahaa...the answer is 337...hehe...

The Guan Ying pic was bought by some1 in the dinner with RM3388...


while the dinner almost end....here my hp rang...with the msg tone which i misses a lot..!!hahaa...guess who..???my bibi was back to seremban from New Zealand..!!hahaa....how great will this news be...but...how sad for us to sent only 1 msg....she said she is tired and have to sleep d oh...hehee...nvm lah...i understand that spending more than 20 hours in the plane and airport is something vr tiring...hehee...i bet she will chat with me like crazy tmr..!!coz i missed her a lot too..!!hahaa....ok...back to the story...the dinner ended at 11 something...guess what's the next plan..??yong phui wanted to watch movie so much...and we had decided to watch the jumper at IOI mall..because it is already late...we watch the movie at 11.45 but luckily the show was short...hehee...


lastly will be the comment of jumper...well...my thought will be same like most of them who already watched the movie...which is.."i wanted to become a jumper too..!!" hahaa...then i will jump my bibi to the place she wanted to go..!!so that she will not be as tire as being trap in an aeroplane..!hehee...i guess the 1st destination that bibi want me to jump her to...will be the...DUBAI..!!!hahaa....am i right ya..??heheee...we will travel the whole world..!!hahaa...that's all for tonight...it is already 2.45a.m.....=P bibi will killl me if i still don't go and sleep..!hehee....chiaoz....good night...=D

No comments: