Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Er...title-less post..hehee...

Hey..erm...is 9p.m now...so...should i say good evening or good night...hehe...anyway...its blogging time...hehee...hey...do u guys feel that my blog is a bit too plain and simple...??hehe...i will try to make it a bit more attractive...with my limited knowldge of course...haha...i think i will 1st add a chat box in my blog...so that we can chat better...=D to increase the activeness of the blog...hehe...anyway...i got attracted by a sentene while i'm watching tv today...the sentence was..."life is measure of its quality, but doesn't measure by the length of it" i felt that this is quite meaningful....hehee...yeah...i will definitely agreed with this...but the quality of my life is basically measure with U...hehee...because u pushes me further...u motivated me...u teached me sometimes...u care for me...and everything u did for me will definitely improved my quality of life...hehee....well...my dear friends...sorry for not uploading pics and might decrease the motivation of reading my blog...but i really got no pics to upload...because...i don't even get the chance to step out from my house...=P that's all for today...hehee...=D good night...=D have a nice night....=D

No comments: