Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010...

hey people...1st of all...I should wish all of u...a vr happy new year...a brand new 2010...but as I saw in fb..ppl are getting so emo looking back to 2009...thinking what is been done wrongly...things should regret..things that is not being done on time...so do I...the previous new year I will probably monkey-ing around and hoping chinese new year to come sooner...but this year...I'm hoping time to go slower...as I will have enough time to plan for my future...finish up tons of assignments...tests..exams...presentations...and I'm 21 this year already...!! omg...I don't expect u to come this soon..!!!

hey..my cousin was right...I should have my specific goal...being a business man is not a specific goal...!!I should figure it out ASAP...time change human being...or..I would rather say AGE change..we no longer like to squeeze between ppl in the city to countdown for christmas and new year...we no longer like to chat through msn til late night like what we used to do during secondary school life...we no longer like text-ing for hours or rather no time for it...we no longer (anything that we doesn't like to do now)...


sometimes is good being emo...we could think more and better than usual...that's my opinion...am I growing..??? pls let me know I am..!!! >_-...I should act like 21 now but not 12...


Important/memorable stuff(s) I have done in 2009:-
-buying a new cam..??
-buying a new watch..??
-nothing..?!
-nothing..?!
-nothing..?!
-NOTHING IMPROVE INTERNALLY...?!??!?!?!?!!!



oh gosh...this review is bad...>_<...my report card is bad..!!



To do lists (2010):-
-increase maturity
-clear with my aim and objective
-no more last min job
-practice time management
-practice creativity
-study at least 3 books (those tick 1)
-learn to read more and take reading as a habit..as I don't for the past 20 years...=S
-be more confident than ever..!!!! until ppl could actually see it...feel it...=)




That's all...!! should check up with my progress monthly...=) HEY..!! the 1st quality thing that I did in 2010 is coming out with such a quality post by spending my quality time..hrm...not bad not bad...haha...self motivation is a good starting point...=P...



that's all for now...off to bed...good night world...and happy new year again people..!!=D

No comments: