Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ethic

Let's talk about ethic today...I guess all of u knew the word ethic...it simply defined moral values in everybody's heart where sometimes certain thing is correct for a person and wrong for another...

hrm...what have I done most unethically..?well..I guess time will have to travel back to secondary school time where there are 1 day in form 5..the whole chinese classmate happened to skip chinese class for a movie acted by jay chao -- "Initial D"..! hahaha...

I remember this incident the most...because it is my 1st time and also last time of experience in my entire secondary school life...I saw the teacher's face in almost every scene of the movie and at the same time thinking of reason for not attending the class...I'm actually afraid that the teacher get mad and stop teaching us mandarin...she is the only teacher that teach mandarin and we are the only class who took mandarin in a total of 9-10 students...

So...that's my story...what about urs..?! the most unethical incident..!!=)


2 comments:

Naomi Grace said...

haha.. patutlah d class no ppl tat time.. walao, i think remainder yew hong n me oli...

Edward Tan said...

haha...teacher tan got scold ah..??=P