Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last day...Last paper....but.......

Finally...today we had our final paper liao...which is the MORAL STUDIES...before the exam begin... i went to sit at the right hand site and end row....but suddenly...the miss bla bla ask me a question: "what subject are u taking?" and i answered:"moral studies" but then i was thinking... obviously i'm taking moral studies, there are only moral studies and islamic studies..=S... and then she told me that that particular row is available for islamic studies only!! OMG... i was speechless at the moment and everybody was laughing at me actually...=_="... hahaa....
Finally after the 2 and a half hour exam... i'm fetching my dear dear back home... but b4 that we went to Sri Petaling and look for the famous egg tart... we are lucky today and manage to find it vr quickly today... unlike that day we went to find for more than half an hour and couldn't manage to find it!!! haiz... =P but at least today could get to try it lah... =P blek... it is extremely nice!! nvr bluff u all de....







I reached home at around 2:30 today...




after 10 mins(2:40) finish changing clothes....and know what??




START PACKING my room!!




Haiz...=P coz there are a SPECIAL guest coming to my house tmr...! =P




These are some pictures before i clean my study room...=P























i wanted to elaborate the pic actually...but then after uploading it.... i'm really sleepy now!!!! can i continue tmr....=P hahaa...=P blek.... byebye... good night....=P


1 comment:

Bites of me~ =D said...

muahahaz~ so good nia~ pack because of some one *special* de neh~~ stay happie!! =D