Sunday, September 16, 2007

The day dear dear go out with my family.... ^_^

Today early in the morning i went to fetch the special guest to my house at 10 o'clock oh...=D and she is....deng deng deng...deng..... my lovely lou po..=P
surprisingly...she brought daddy a France year 1999 de wain...hahaa...
but then daddy mummy went out liao...then i brought dear dear to go around my house lor... hehee...a clean study room that i posted just now lor...hahaa...=P
while waiting for daddy mummy...u know what we did..?? we watch channel 60-63...which is the cartoon channel!! hahaa...



do u realize something in the pic?? the baby behind is super cute lah..hahaa...which is me...=P this pic taken in the study room...
a while later...
daddy mummy came back liao...then we decided to go to one of the hotel in PJ and have our hi-tea...
before we start our journal...my younger sis which is only 6 years old...wanted to sit my car so much...and of course...i don't let...but she cried!!! but can we do besides allowing her??
haiz...still have to give her sweets and tam her ah...=S hahaa...
we reach the hotel at around 1 p.m i think...=P
EATING!!! what else to do besides eating when we reach...!!!=P haahaahaaa...

The one is the most left and far far away de is my mummy..=P

This is mei mei and dear dear oh... they keep on bullying me de...=( hehee....

this is dear dear and me...hehee...having the plate...=P and u know who is the photographer?? is my 6 years old mei mei...hahaa...=P thank you mei mei!!

Dear lou po cooking tom yam mihun for me...hehee...

This is dear dear...mei mei and me...hehee...looks like a happy family huh...isn't it..?? hahaa...




Post this last pic as a family pic lah...=P there's daddy mummy..me and dear dear...=P hehee...how come daddy looks so blur de...oh yeah... the lame post is being teached by my nottie little sis de lah...=P and where is her?!?!! she is holding the camera lor...=P hahaa....
then we went to buy some presents in KL...and i sent dear dear back at around 6p.m...
I do really felt happy today...and i hope my dear dear do felt so...and i would like to take this chance and tell my dear that i love her really much...i would like to marry her in the future and this is under planning liao...=P but..1st step on it is to do well in my college life now...=D i won't let her to be sam fu working after marrying me...hehee....only stay at home and do break1st for me...and wake me up to work..=P can hor lou po?? hahaa... love u forever ya...muackzz....hehee...k lah... that's all for the post today....hehee...=D byebye and good night...=D

5 comments:

Hanson said...

*no comment*

btw... set your comp time. tak kan you post your post at 6.30am. wa~~lao eh...

Pixy said...

hey, is shu bin here ^^ ...

wahhh, u sounds so good and gentleman la ... so good to your 'lou po' .... lolz ..

Anyways, just wanna wish you all ... that's your love with her will last forever ^^ ...

Take Care ... and your 'lou po' too ... ^^

June Lim Yee Jing said...

wei..i miss ur sister sooooo muchie neh~~~haha!!!

Anderson said...

*no comment 2*

'WINE' lah..not 'WAIN'...Spelling problem....!!!!!

lah lah lah..sweet lah sweet lah....

Yvonne Tan said...

congratz~~ congratz~~
you didn't tell me you have "lou po" de... :sad:

so bad ler... till recently only I know you have "lou po" already...

anyways, congratz!! ^_^
happy for you!!