Monday, December 1, 2008

guilty...

something happened when i went to yam cha just now...
haiz...it makes me felt guilty...
so bad me...no good no good...but...this is uncontrollable wor....
who can help me..??i think nobody can help me lah...coz i doesn't 1 2 get help of myself too...
hehe...i enjoy in this situation too..=S aiya...what am i talking...
okok...close case..!!haha..
back to the life...i 1 2 build and shape my body up...be like alan..!!
erm...maybe not alan lah...too slim d...haha...maybe a slimmer version of hanson lah...
gaga...is that possible ah..??yes..!! impossible is nothing..!haha...
swt...*have been talking about this since 5-6 years ago...
but ended up became nothing again...=P
not for this time..!this is a must..!!
haha....support me...support me..!!!haha....
crazy d lah...haiz...!!emo emo emo...y so emo..??erm...don't know wor...
haha...
i'm like Dr jakel and Mr. hyde huh...aiyo...horrible horrible...=P
am i happy or moody in the moment..??don't ask me...coz me myself...doesn't know about it...

No comments: